These busy working mom quotes can be a source of inspiration and motivation for you when you’re facing a challenging situation.
Parenting is not for the faint of heart.
Being a mom is one of the most challenging, yet rewarding jobs in the whole world.
Whether you’re a stay at home mom or a working mom each situation comes with their own unique set of challenges.
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed and start to lose sight of your goals and aspirations. When this happens, finding inspiration is really important to help you get back on track and stay focused on your journey.
One way to find inspiration is through inspirational quotes.
In this blog post, i’ll be sharing 35 inspirational working mom quotes.
In a world where balancing work and family is often a juggling act, these inspirational quotes offer a refreshing perspective. They remind us that it’s okay to be overwhelmed, to be proud, and to cherish every moment.
The Power Of Words
The words we speak to ourselves have a lot of power.
The right word can impact on your thoughts, emotions, and actions.
Whether you find inspiring words by reading books, blogs, listening to podcasts that share stories of successful working moms, or following inspirational social media accounts, exposing yourself to positive and empowering words can have a profound effect on your mindset and overall well-being.
As a busy working mom, it’s important to surround yourself with positive words so that you can remain encouraged on those tougher days.
35 Inspiring Working Mom Quotes
1. “Self-care is giving the world the best of you, instead of what’s left of you.” – Katie Reed
2. “You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.” – Unknown
3. “You can be a mess and still be a good mom. In fact, I’d say it helps.” – Nia Vardalos
4. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
5. “A strong woman knows she has the strength for the journey, but a woman of strength knows it is the journey that will make her strong.” – Unknown
6. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
7. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
8. “You are allowed to scream, you are allowed to cry, but do not give up.” – Unknown
9. “You are stronger than you think. Remember all the obstacles you have overcome and trust that you can handle whatever comes your way.” – Unknown
10. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou
11. “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
12. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
13. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
14. “The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children.” – Unknown
15. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
16. “You can have it all. Just not all at once.” – Oprah Winfrey
17. “It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary.” – Mandy Hale
18. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
19. “Kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run.” – Barbara Kingsolver
20. “I think every working mom probably feels the same thing. You go through big chunks of time where you’re just thinking, ‘This is impossible – oh, this is impossible.’ And then you just keep going and keep going, and you sort of do the impossible.”- Tina Fey
21. “For me, being a mother made me a better professional, because coming home every night to my girls reminded me what I was working for. And being a professional made me a better mother, because by pursuing my dreams, I was modeling for my girls how to pursue their dreams.” – Michelle Obama
22. “She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn’t take them along.” – Margaret Culkin
23. “Get rid of the guilt. When you’re at one place, don’t feel bad that you’re not at work; when you’re at work, don’t feel bad that you’re not at home.” – Katie Couric
24. “A happy mother is a good mother, and if work makes you hum, your whole family sings along.” – Sharon Meers and Joanna Strober
25. “The balancing act of motherhood and a career, and being a wife, is something that I don’t think I’ll ever perfect, but I love the challenge of it.” – Kerri Walsh Jennings
26. “If I’m pursuing my goals, my kids are seeing me at my best. I am filled up, I am happy, I am not feeling empty, depleted, and therefore resentful about the fact that I’m missing out. I don’t want them to feel like I’ve sacrificed, I don’t want them to feel that burden. I always remember that a happy working woman is a happy mother.” – Shonda Rhimes.
27. “The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.” – Stephen Covey
28. “The fastest way to break the cycle of perfectionism and become a fearless mother is to give up the idea of doing it perfectly – indeed to embrace uncertainty and imperfection.” – Arianna Huffington
29. “It’s all about finding the calm in the chaos” – Donna Karan
30. “The only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them.” – Michelle Obama
31. “You are an inspiration, not just to your children, but to everyone around you.” – Unknown
32. “You are doing a great job, even on the days you feel like you’re not.” – Unknown
33. “Being a working mom means that you have the power to be a positive influence both in the workplace and at home.” – Unknown
34. Successful mothers are not the ones that never struggled. They are the ones that never give up, despite the struggles.– Sharon Jaynes
35. “Moms may wear many hats, but they all fit perfectly with love.” – Unknown
These inspirational quotes serve as a reminder that as a working mom, you are not alone in your struggles and achievements. From finding strength in the midst of chaos to embracing the precious moments with your children, these quotes offer insights and inspiration for every busy working mom out there.
Use these quotes as a source of motivation and encouragement on the days when you feel overwhelmed. Keep pushing forward, knowing that your efforts are making a difference in the lives of your loved ones. You are an inspiration, and your dedication deserves to be recognized.
What are some of your favourite working mom quotes? Let me know in the comment section below.
- Mom Guilt Quotes to inspire and empower you when you feel overwhelmed.
Like it? pin to pinterest!
If you liked this post and got some value, it would mean so much to me if you would share it. Doing so helps me to build the blog and to continue creating free content for you all.
Thank you so much for your support!